Friday 1 April 2011

Shibuya 109 during the 1st of January

I arrived at the shopping center 1 hour earlier, and there's already a line...TT_TT

I can't even see where I'm going...there was such a big crowd!!><

The shop assistants were practically on top of the chair screaming XD

There's at least a police officer in every corner on each floor, and at least 1 guarding the way to the elevators...


The main entrance way was closed, and we had to use the back door....XD





We can't go out from any exit doors that we want to use...we have to use this specific one...XD




A line of guards guarding the door...^^

This is outside Shibuya 109, after eveyone has bought their fukubukuros, they would come out here to open it..and to sell/exchange it with everyone else's...^^




I'm the one in the middle, trying to sell one of my fukubukuro^^(my friend took this pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment