Saturday 2 April 2011

Samantha Thavasa Fukubukuro

So here it is!! My Samantha Thavasa Fukubukuro<3 (Price: around 21,500yen) but the total of the bags are over 75,000yen....(The Sequinced bag is 12,600yen) I did find myself a bit disappointed with the Samantha Fukubukuro. My friend and I bought one each, and inside, it's exactly the same thing (Except her sequinced bag is brown, and her black handbag is faulty..><) I wouldn't recommend anyone buying the samantha Fukukbukuro, and when I was going to buy it, there was actually no line in it at all....it was empty!(Only a couple of people..., not as full as the other brands...><)

The Snoopy bag: around 17,500 yen...This bag is not too bad, and it's quite cute too^^

This bag was the most expensive one out of the 3, it costs 54,600yen

No comments:

Post a Comment